zOMGies 2 zOMGies 2

Level music is absolutely awesome!

Game is super addicting! I didn't think it was too hard. Already beat it, plus all antidotes. It's awesome. The best part about this game is the music. The soundtrack is simply epic.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great game!

A little on the hard side, but not as technical as the game would have you believe. It would be cool if you included more varying strategy, such as removing symptoms to throw off the population. Also, like others have said, Madagascar is a pain. More strategy would be a great improvement. Still a fun game overall, though.

P.S. The music in this game is top-notch ambient evil! 20 out of 10 for the music!!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Good... it kept me playing for a bit

It kept me playing for quite a bit, until I realized I was missing out on the real Newgrounds! lol

Dead Frontier Night Three Dead Frontier Night Three

Awesome!

The lighting was awesome with the gunshots and everything! An MMO of this is going to be awesome! I can't wait!

DJ Madness 2 DJ Madness 2

Shizzle?

Really good concept, but the DJ sounds were way too loud and obnoxious. I liked the choice of music and its cool how you can change the crowd or whatever. However, if the DJ sounds hadn't been so annoying, I'd really be into the game.

Catnip Mission Catnip Mission

Just too simple

I liked the artwork and the way the designer made the cats look, but the gameplay was just a point and click borefest. I didn't like it at all.