Messed-Up Bible Stories 5 Messed-Up Bible Stories 5

Best series on Newgrounds

This series is absolutely awesome! Out of everything on Newgrounds, this series makes me laugh the hardest. As the son of a pastor, and an atheist, this humor is right on. Thanks so much for making this! Please, make more!

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

Hilarious!

10 / 10
It was short and absolutely hilarious! This one's definately going in my favorites! Thanks!

DonkeysBazooka responds:

my pleasure!

Another Day of Doom. Another Day of Doom.

Plot?

... someone actually got their name in the credits for the plot?

zOMGies 2 zOMGies 2

Level music is absolutely awesome!

Game is super addicting! I didn't think it was too hard. Already beat it, plus all antidotes. It's awesome. The best part about this game is the music. The soundtrack is simply epic.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great game!

A little on the hard side, but not as technical as the game would have you believe. It would be cool if you included more varying strategy, such as removing symptoms to throw off the population. Also, like others have said, Madagascar is a pain. More strategy would be a great improvement. Still a fun game overall, though.

P.S. The music in this game is top-notch ambient evil! 20 out of 10 for the music!!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Good... it kept me playing for a bit

It kept me playing for quite a bit, until I realized I was missing out on the real Newgrounds! lol

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy -DjM ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy -DjM

Absolutely beautiful!

I've had this on loop for about an hour. This is absolutely beautiful, and very flowing for a DnB song. Great, great job.